Australian motoring fans will have their first opportunity to take in the new Lamborghini LP 570-4 Superleggera when the car is unveiled on the opening day of the Australian International Motor Show (AIMS).
The marque’s range-topping version of the Gallardo is the lightest in the company’s car range and weighs in at some 70kg lighter than the Gallardo LP 560-4. The company went to extreme lengths to trim the weight of this model, and relied extensively on the use of exotic materials to reduce its overall mass, such as carbon-fibre bodywork panels, polycarbonate windows and titanium wheel nuts.
The beautiful car is powered by a 5.2-litre V10 engine that generates 419kW of power and a 0-100km/h acceleration in just 3.4 seconds and a 0-200km/h standing start in 10.2 seconds.
For more information on the Australian International Motor Show, including ticket sales, please click this link or the banner below.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018