The 28-year-old Macau driver will contest the Independent Trophy category in a BMW 320si entered by the Ho Chun Kei outfit in cooperation with Portuguese-backed Sport & You.
Ho currently leads Macau’s Touring Car Championship series – a series he has won three times previously – and also took victory at the Sepang round of the Asian Touring Car Series.
Ho’s best WTCC finish is 19th in the second race at Macau last season, driving for the Liqui Moly Engstler outfit.
[Original image via Automobilsport]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020