Abu Dhabi Grand Prix organisers are claiming that over 90% of tickets have been sold for the mid-November Formula 1 season finale, and that tickets are selling more quickly than they did in 2009.
“It may be a title decider and with the concerts and the event itself, it is very popular,” said the event’s commercial director, Stephen Umfreville. “We can’t say when it will sell out but it will.”
Headline acts during the event’s concert series include Prince, Kanye West and Linkin Park.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020