We hit the media trail at the Australian International Motor Show yesterday, and it is well and truly worth the visit if you’re still undecided about whether to go.
As part of our coverage of the event, here are some of the photographic highlights of our visit…
Tickets for the show – which runs until 6pm Sunday 24 October – can be purchased via the show’s website.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020