Where’s Stig? The World Tour, illustrated by Rod Hunt
Hardcover, © 2010 BBC Books, ISBN 9781849900522
Following the traditional and popular steps of the Where’s Wally franchise, the sequel in the Where’s Stig? set is “the perfect accompaniment to a lower-fibre diet” (according the book’s cover) and will provide the reader with plenty of entertainment as they try to find the Stig, the Top Gear hosts and an assortment of other characters and items in illustrated replicas of some of the show’s most famous challenges.
Can you find the cast and crew on Sydney’s Bondi Beach during their last Top Gear Live world tour, or as they navigate their way over Romania’s Transfăgărăşan Pass?
Released in the UK in September – and set to be released in November in Australia – the concept of the book may have lost a little steam given that the Stig’s identity has since been revealed to be Ben Collins in that clumsy and unnecessary dispute over his memoirs being published, but for younger fans of the show, it’s worth the sub-$20 asking price and is a great little stocking filler.
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award Where’s Stig? The World Tour…
OUT OF A POSSIBLE 5.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020