Vodafone’s sponsorship of McLaren began in 2007 after it had previously been a major sponsor of the Ferrari team.
“Formula one is a strong platform from which we can engage our customers with unique experiences and events,” Vodafone’s chief commercial officer Morten Lundal said.
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Priaulx finally breaks through - 17 November, 2019
- WTCR: Team orders give Muller back-to-back wins - 17 November, 2019
- Superb Verstappen wins thriller in Brazil - 17 November, 2019
- Verstappen romps to pole in Brazil - 17 November, 2019
- Hamilton pips Verstappen in final practice - 17 November, 2019