Vodafone’s sponsorship of McLaren began in 2007 after it had previously been a major sponsor of the Ferrari team.
“Formula one is a strong platform from which we can engage our customers with unique experiences and events,” Vodafone’s chief commercial officer Morten Lundal said.
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020