Force India driver Adrian Sutil has been fined for speeding in the pit lane during Saturday’s qualifying session for the Korean Grand Prix.
As a result, he was issued with an €1,800 fine from the FIA stewards.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Hamilton completes practice rout - 4 July, 2020
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020