Sad news has emerged, with earlier reports that Portugal’s spectacular Autódromo Internacional do Algarve circuit at Portimão would join the pre-season testing schedule have proven to be incorrect.
AUTOSPORT had reported earlier this month that the undulating high-speed circuit would join the list of pre-season testing venues in addition to the ubiquitous Spanish venues, such as Jerez and the Circuit de Catalunya.
But reports within the Finnish and Italian press claim that the pre-season test scheduled have been finalised, with the roster appearing as follows:
|Ricardo Tormo circuit, Valencia||1-3 February|
|Circuit de Jerez||10-13 February|
|Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona||18-21 February|
|Sakhir International Circuit, Bahrain||3-6 March|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020