Sad news has emerged, with earlier reports that Portugal’s spectacular Autódromo Internacional do Algarve circuit at Portimão would join the pre-season testing schedule have proven to be incorrect.
AUTOSPORT had reported earlier this month that the undulating high-speed circuit would join the list of pre-season testing venues in addition to the ubiquitous Spanish venues, such as Jerez and the Circuit de Catalunya.
But reports within the Finnish and Italian press claim that the pre-season test scheduled have been finalised, with the roster appearing as follows:
|Ricardo Tormo circuit, Valencia||1-3 February|
|Circuit de Jerez||10-13 February|
|Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona||18-21 February|
|Sakhir International Circuit, Bahrain||3-6 March|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018