The 46-year-old from Britain, who won three races in a career spanning over 160 Grands Prix between 1989 and 2000, made his first appearance on the stewards’ panel at the Malaysian Grand Prix and officiated again at the Turkish round as well.
|[Original image via LAT]|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018