The 46-year-old from Britain, who won three races in a career spanning over 160 Grands Prix between 1989 and 2000, made his first appearance on the stewards’ panel at the Malaysian Grand Prix and officiated again at the Turkish round as well.
|[Original image via LAT]|
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020