Michael Schumacher has won the German GQ Magazine’s ‘Man of the Year’ award in Berlin overnight.
German reports state that the 41-year-old won the plaudit in the magazine’s sporting category, in a black-tie event he attended with his wife, Corinna.
Schumacher accepted the gong from his former Ferrari boss Jean Todt, who now presides over the FIA as its president.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019