Michael Schumacher has won the German GQ Magazine’s ‘Man of the Year’ award in Berlin overnight.
German reports state that the 41-year-old won the plaudit in the magazine’s sporting category, in a black-tie event he attended with his wife, Corinna.
Schumacher accepted the gong from his former Ferrari boss Jean Todt, who now presides over the FIA as its president.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018