Red Bull Racing has confirmed it has signed an extension to its customer engine deal with Renault, which will see the Milton Keynes squad use the French powerplants until at least the end of the 2012 season.
In exchange, Renault will receive greater brand recognition and visibility on the Red Bull cars with immediate effect, with the drivers’ helmet visors to display the Renault logo, which will also be visible on the nose of the car.
“We have always enjoyed a very straightforward relationship with Renault and they have supported us extremely fairly during the past four seasons, contributing to our thirteen grand prix victories so far,” said team boss Christian Horner.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019