Red Bull Racing has confirmed it has signed an extension to its customer engine deal with Renault, which will see the Milton Keynes squad use the French powerplants until at least the end of the 2012 season.
In exchange, Renault will receive greater brand recognition and visibility on the Red Bull cars with immediate effect, with the drivers’ helmet visors to display the Renault logo, which will also be visible on the nose of the car.
“We have always enjoyed a very straightforward relationship with Renault and they have supported us extremely fairly during the past four seasons, contributing to our thirteen grand prix victories so far,” said team boss Christian Horner.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020