The latest instalment in Top Gear’s ‘Big Book’ series hit the shelves worldwide at the beginning of the month, and is another great stocking filler for the upcoming festive season.
Jam-packed with the show’s usual hi-jinx, great automotive facts, the sexiest and quickest cars on Earth, and plenty of the hosts in never-before-seen situations, this is an excellent read for fans of all ages.
I personally own quite a collection of these annuals, and this is right up there among the best of them. Slickly produced and beautifully presented, there’s enough laugh out loud content in here to keep you entertained on every page.
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award The Big Book of Top Gear 2011…
OUT OF A POSSIBLE 5.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020