The latest instalment in Top Gear’s ‘Big Book’ series hit the shelves worldwide at the beginning of the month, and is another great stocking filler for the upcoming festive season.
Jam-packed with the show’s usual hi-jinx, great automotive facts, the sexiest and quickest cars on Earth, and plenty of the hosts in never-before-seen situations, this is an excellent read for fans of all ages.
I personally own quite a collection of these annuals, and this is right up there among the best of them. Slickly produced and beautifully presented, there’s enough laugh out loud content in here to keep you entertained on every page.
Using our unique ‘Chequered Flags’ rating system, we award The Big Book of Top Gear 2011…
OUT OF A POSSIBLE 5.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018