Rumours are afoot that a group of Russian investors are reportedly interested in buying into the Virgin Racing outfit.
The team is already sponsored by the Russian supercar manufacturer Marussia, which is headed by Nikolai Fomenko, a racing driver and co-presenter of Russia’s Top Gear franchise.
“The F1 project is a leading edge for the marketing of a supercar,” he was recently quoted as saying.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020