Rumours are afoot that a group of Russian investors are reportedly interested in buying into the Virgin Racing outfit.
The team is already sponsored by the Russian supercar manufacturer Marussia, which is headed by Nikolai Fomenko, a racing driver and co-presenter of Russia’s Top Gear franchise.
“The F1 project is a leading edge for the marketing of a supercar,” he was recently quoted as saying.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018