Exciting news! We at Richard’s F1 are launching the inaugural Richard’s F1 Awards, where our readers will have the opportunity to vote on a winner in a whole host of nominated categories that have grabbed our interest in this incredible F1 season.
And you can win great prizes in an exclusive giveaway simply by voting! You can vote as many times as you like, so the more often you vote, the greater your chances of winning!
Here are some of the categories you can decide on:
- Overtaking move of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Race of the Year
- Tantrum of the Year
- Fizzer of the Year
- Driver of the Year
- AND MORE!
The poll will kick off after the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, so stay tuned for more details!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020