Less than 48 hours after the 2010 Formula 1 season reached its thrilling finale, the twelve teams will be back in action for the annual running of the two-day Young Driver test session.
Having previously been held in Spain, the event will be held at Abu Dhabi for the first time, and it will also mark the final running on Bridgestone tyres before the inaugural Pirelli tyre test is set for later in the week.
A total of 21 drivers who have not raced in F1 will appear over the course of the next two days as follows:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018