Stemming from its maiden championship-winning achievements, the Red Bull Racing team is going to extra mile to reward its crew for their efforts – and no doubt to ensure they remain on the payroll in 2011 – by paying the entire team a championship bonus.
The total figure – rumoured to be in the region of $9 million, sourced from the additional FOM prize money awarded to the team for winning the Constructors’ Championship – equates to a £10,000 bonus for each of the 550 team members.
Where do I sign up?
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019