Stemming from its maiden championship-winning achievements, the Red Bull Racing team is going to extra mile to reward its crew for their efforts – and no doubt to ensure they remain on the payroll in 2011 – by paying the entire team a championship bonus.
The total figure – rumoured to be in the region of $9 million, sourced from the additional FOM prize money awarded to the team for winning the Constructors’ Championship – equates to a £10,000 bonus for each of the 550 team members.
Where do I sign up?
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018