Stemming from its maiden championship-winning achievements, the Red Bull Racing team is going to extra mile to reward its crew for their efforts – and no doubt to ensure they remain on the payroll in 2011 – by paying the entire team a championship bonus.
The total figure – rumoured to be in the region of $9 million, sourced from the additional FOM prize money awarded to the team for winning the Constructors’ Championship – equates to a £10,000 bonus for each of the 550 team members.
Where do I sign up?
[Original image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020