Terrible news for one of the truly nicest drivers in the V8 Supercars Championship series, with Brad Jones Holden racer Jason Richards diagnosed with stomach cancer.
The illness rules the 34-year-old out of the rest of the season’s races at Sandown and Sydney.
We wish Jason a speedy recovery.
[Original image via Life]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018