Terrible news for one of the truly nicest drivers in the V8 Supercars Championship series, with Brad Jones Holden racer Jason Richards diagnosed with stomach cancer.
The illness rules the 34-year-old out of the rest of the season’s races at Sandown and Sydney.
We wish Jason a speedy recovery.
[Original image via Life]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020