Terrible news for one of the truly nicest drivers in the V8 Supercars Championship series, with Brad Jones Holden racer Jason Richards diagnosed with stomach cancer.
The illness rules the 34-year-old out of the rest of the season’s races at Sandown and Sydney.
We wish Jason a speedy recovery.
[Original image via Life]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019