With the 2010 season having been Webber’s most successful to-date, and the Red Bull driver gives his account of an incredible season in Up Front, straight from the cockpit.
Following on from his hugely successful 2009 season where he took his maiden race victory, Webber takes the reader through his 2010 season race-by-race – the highs, the lows and the scandals – all written with his typical candour and frankness.
Published by Pan MacMillan, Up Front is released for general sale tomorrow and Webber will be appearing for a book signing session on Thursday 2 December at 12:30pm at the Angus & Robertson bookstore, on the corner of Bourke and Elizabeth Streets, Melbourne.
Webber was also set to be appearing on The 7PM Project tonight as a guest on the panel show, but he did not appear on tonight’s episode.
Up Front, © 2005 Pan MacMillan (ISBN 9781405040037) is on sale from 1 December for AU$39.95 RRP.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019