The Swiss squad has confirmed it take the wraps off its Ferrari-powered car, which will be dubbed the ‘C30’ at the Ricardo Tomo circuit at Valencia on January 31, a day before the first pre-season test gets underway at the circuit.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020