The Swiss squad has confirmed it take the wraps off its Ferrari-powered car, which will be dubbed the ‘C30’ at the Ricardo Tomo circuit at Valencia on January 31, a day before the first pre-season test gets underway at the circuit.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019