There’s barely three months until the new F1 season kicks off in earnest, and at the back of the grid everyone’s starting to get nervous…
Nephew of the late Ayrton, Bruno had a difficult debut season in Formula 1 with the struggling Hispania Racing outfit. He was recently linked with a move to Lotus Racing, but reports from his Brazilian homeland claim that he “came close to signing but the negotiations failed”.
When asked by Brazilian newspaper Globo Esporte about his 2011 season prospects, he said on Monday: “There is nothing definite.
“I am still negotiating but it is not easy to find a free seat … [I’m speaking to those with free seats.”
Senna also admitted that HRT was hardly a suitable environment in which to showcase his skills in his maiden F1 season.
“The season was difficult and I was unable to demonstrate what I can do,” he added.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019