A spokesperson for the Faenza-based team confirmed that the new car – set to be dubbed the STR6 – will be shown off to the waiting media corps at 9am local time at the Ricardo Tomo circuit in Valencia.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020
- Hamilton on pole for Tuscan GP - 13 September, 2020