A spokesperson for the Faenza-based team confirmed that the new car – set to be dubbed the STR6 – will be shown off to the waiting media corps at 9am local time at the Ricardo Tomo circuit in Valencia.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Obituary: Niki Lauda (1949 – 2019) - 21 May, 2019
- WTCR: Ma wins for Alfa Romeo in Slovakia - 13 May, 2019
- Hamilton edges ahead with Spanish GP victory - 13 May, 2019
- WTCR: Girolami secures third win of 2019 season - 12 May, 2019
- Formula 2: De Vries cruises to Spanish Sprint Race win - 12 May, 2019