Vitaly Petrov’s management team has invited the media to a press conference in Moscow on Wednesday, where the 26-year-old will “summarise the past season and share his plans for the future”, according to the translation on his official website.
It is widely expected that the Russian driver will be retained by the Lotus Renault GP outfit alongside the incumbent Robert Kubica for next season, despite a rather crash-prone debut season at the top rung of the sport.
“The official announcement of Petrov’s plans for 2011-2012 will be made,” reads the statement, with the press conference set to be attended by Petrov, his manager Oksana Kosachenko, and a Formula 1 “team leader”.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020