Vitaly Petrov’s management team has invited the media to a press conference in Moscow on Wednesday, where the 26-year-old will “summarise the past season and share his plans for the future”, according to the translation on his official website.
It is widely expected that the Russian driver will be retained by the Lotus Renault GP outfit alongside the incumbent Robert Kubica for next season, despite a rather crash-prone debut season at the top rung of the sport.
“The official announcement of Petrov’s plans for 2011-2012 will be made,” reads the statement, with the press conference set to be attended by Petrov, his manager Oksana Kosachenko, and a Formula 1 “team leader”.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019