If you’re in the US west coast area, then look no further than North America’s finest racing school run by our good friend, former F1 driver Allen Berg, who has set up shop running some Formula car days at the San Francisco based Thunderhill Raceway Park circuit.
The school’s first program was so successful that they’ve been able to secure two more dates – February 17 and March 17 – to get more ambitious drivers along for the thrill of a lifetime.
ABRS remains the only racing school to use the MoTec data acquisition technology on its racing cars, in order for you to be compared against top-level drivers’ skills in similar track conditions. At the end of your track day, all drivers receive copies of onboard video footage and telemetry data!
Having personally undertaken a Formula car day – driving a Formula Ford (the article can be found here) – I can assure you that this is a phenomenal experience you wouldn’t want to miss!
To read our exclusive interview with Allen, click here.
[All images via Allen Berg Racing Schools] – click below to visit the ABRS site.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020