David Coulthard has collected his MBE gong from the Prince of Wales at Buckingham Palace in recognition of a Grand Prix career that spanned more than a decade and 13 top-flight victories.
The Scot contested 246 Grands Prix between 1994 and 2008 with the likes of Williams, McLaren and Red Bull Racing, and now works as a pundit on the BBC F1 commentary team and drives for Mercedes Benz in the DTM series.
While not officially confirmed, it is believed that Coulthard will take over from the to-be-ousted Jonathan Legard in the BBC commentary box, where he will work alongside his former sparring partner (and former manager) Martin Brundle.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019