Jenson Button and his girlfriend Jessica Michibata competed in a triathlon in the Western Australian city of Rockingham, with the former World Champion competing the 750m swim, 20km cycle leg and 5km run in an impressive time of 61 minutes.
Michibata’s final time was at an impressive 1h26min, and she competed to raise money for a United Nations refugee charity in her native Japan.
Button has been an occasional competitor on the triathlon circuit, using the events to maintain his fitness during the off-season and occasionally between races.
[Original images via HipCelebrity]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018