The news was announced by the 2008 World Champion’s manager today, according to reports from Finland.
Matti, a former road-builder, played a formative role in Kimi’s progression into motorsport, and the family will no doubt be devastated by their loss.
We extend our condolences to the Räikkönen family
[Original image via Wenny Wu]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020