The news was announced by the 2008 World Champion’s manager today, according to reports from Finland.
Matti, a former road-builder, played a formative role in Kimi’s progression into motorsport, and the family will no doubt be devastated by their loss.
We extend our condolences to the Räikkönen family
[Original image via Wenny Wu]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Fabrizio Barbazza - 3 January, 2019
- Supercars: Holdsworth confirmed at Tickford - 21 December, 2018
- Supercars: Stanaway, Tickford split - 10 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018