The news was announced by the 2008 World Champion’s manager today, according to reports from Finland.
Matti, a former road-builder, played a formative role in Kimi’s progression into motorsport, and the family will no doubt be devastated by their loss.
We extend our condolences to the Räikkönen family
[Original image via Wenny Wu]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019