The news was announced by the 2008 World Champion’s manager today, according to reports from Finland.
Matti, a former road-builder, played a formative role in Kimi’s progression into motorsport, and the family will no doubt be devastated by their loss.
We extend our condolences to the Räikkönen family
[Original image via Wenny Wu]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018