Here’s just a taste of what’s inside this month’s issue:
Ayrton Senna, The Untold Story: Former Williams team manager Ian Harrison opens up for the first time about that black weekend at Imola sixteen years ago.
Robert Kubica feature: Is he rallying’s next great hope? Well not for the next few years, one would hope…
Sir Frank Williams interview: The veteran team boss offers his thoughts on his team’s winless streak, Pastor Maldonado and Michael Schumacher’s comeback.
You ask the questions: Mercedes GP’s Nico Rosberg answers your questions on his first season with the Silver Arrows and beating Michael Schumacher.
Vettel’s championship celebrations: Crisscrossing the globe for 12,000 miles, F1 Racing shadows his every move after his Abu Dhabi title success.
F1 helmets: Four weeks to make, they’re the life-saving domes every driver relies on. So just how are they made? F1 Racing visits the Arai helmet factory…
Giorgio Pantano interview: Is he the man Formula 1 forgot? What is he up to now?
It’s another packed edition of F1’s highest-selling magazine. To subscribe, click here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020
- Hamilton on pole for Tuscan GP - 13 September, 2020