‘Schumi’ is turning the ripe young age of 42 today!
While many may argue that his comeback season didn’t deliver the highlights that he and his fans may have hoped for – and that his reactions may have been dulled after a few years out of the cockpit – one can’t question that he’s having a lot of fun doing it.
Here’s hoping Mercedes GP can deliver him the best birthday present of all: a competitive car for the 2011 season!
[Original image via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020