A new Russian sponsor has stepped forward to support Vitaly Petrov’s participation in Formula 1, in the wake of the Russian re-signing with Renault for a further two seasons.
With the backing of Russian PM and self-conferred Formula 1 fan, Vladimir Putin, the state-owned technology holding company Rostekhnologii has joined the Renault team as a sponsor, it has been announced.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020