The Renault F1 team has announced it will take the wraps off its 2011 Lotus-sponsored livery at the AUTOSPORT International Show on January 13, ahead of the official launch of its 2011 car on January 31, a day ahead of pre-season testing officially kicking off.
It is anticipated that the team will reveal a black-and-gold tribute livery as part of the unveiling, not too dissimilar to the one we revealed when it was announced that Group Lotus had bought into the Renault F1 team.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020