Jenson Button will jet off to Hawaii to go cycling with seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong as part of the McLaren driver’s pre-season training regime.
“Got a 3km swim in this arvo but been taken (sic) it easy as we’re going cycling with the man! @lancearmstrong tomorrow morning!!” Button wrote on his Twitter feed.
Armstrong replied on his own feed: “I hope he doesn’t ride as strong as he drives F1 cars…”
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020