As we expected today, Hispania Racing has verified Narain Karthikeyan’s announcement that he will drive for the Spanish squad in 2011.
Thirty-three-year-old Karthikeyan will make his F1 racing return after a five-year absence from the grid, when he raced for the Jordan team in 2005, run under the management of Colin Kolles. The pair will reunite once again, with Karthikeyan having also driven for the Kolles-owned Le Mans squad in 2009.
“His experience and speed will be very useful for the team during the season,” said Kolles.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020