Members of the Ferrari F1 and Ducati MptoGP concern will be heading to the
singer ski resort Madonna di Campiglio, in the Italian, for the annual Philip Morris-sponsored Wrooom (not the three o’s) press junket that precedes Ferrari’s new championship season.
Drivers from both outfits take to the ski slopes – ostensibly to demonstrate why they should actually remain in the cockpit of a car – and participate in a series of media events to plug the teams and their respective sponsors.
Ducati’s MotoGP riders Nicky Hayden and the newly signed multiple champion Valentino Rossi will be present, as will Ferrari pilots Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa. High-ranking team officials from both parties also tend to be present, and F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone is also expected to drop by as well.
UPDATE: The outfits have had to delay the start of the event due to inclement weather conditions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020