But it would seem that Kimi has agreed to terms for another season with Citroen’s Red Bull-backed Junior squad, piloting a DS3 for the 2011 championship.
Kimi will be hoping to build on his form after his debut championship season last year, where he achieved a best finish of fifth place at the Rally of Turkey and his maiden stage win at the Rallye Deutschland in between a few spectacular accidents.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020