You read it here first! Australian TV network ONE HD has confirmed to Richard’s F1 that it will broadcast its F1 coverage in True High Definition format, following on from Formula One Management’s announcement that it would release a True HD feed to its international broadcasters.
“For the first time ever Formula 1 will be broadcast in high definition live and exclusively on ONE HD,” was the official reply we were issued when we posed the question to the network’s Heads of Marketing.
“Confirmed today, the broadcast of the 2011 F1 season in High Definition is a win for all motorsport fans and will ensure all of the action, suspense and drama of the races and qualifying rounds is captured in all its glory.
“The F1 season will commence on ONE HD on Saturday, March 12 (Qualifying Round) and Sunday, March 13 (Race) with Round 1 in Bahrain,” it adds.
This is excellent news for all Australian F1 fans!
Have you read our EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with One HD’s F1 presenter Greg Rust? Click here!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020