“We’re delighted to be extending our established partnership with Certina,” team boss Peter Sauber said when making the announcement.
“This cooperation has not only worked well during the good times; we’ve also come through the more difficult periods together. We share common values, with outstanding craftsmanship and precise timekeeping definitely among them.”
Certina was one of the few organisations who remained with Sauber during its transition back from BMW ownership over the 2009-10 off-season.
[Original image via Certina]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020