Australian company Wilson Security will continue its team sponsorship commitments, but has jumped ship to another team for the second time in two seasons, moving from Stone Brothers Racing to D’Alberto’s outfit, having also spent the 2009 as the sponsor of Paul Cruickshank Racing in 2009.
D’Alberto’s outfit ran a Holden Commodore under the Centaur Racing moniker in 2010, with the 25-year-old finishing a career-best 20th in the series’ Drivers’ Championship standings, with a best finish of seventh at the second race in Adelaide.
“[Wilson Security] are very big on backing emerging drivers, the young guys coming through the pack. This will be our second season with our own team, so we see ourselves as a growing operation with a view to building success and it’s good to have Wilson Security join us as a key partner in doing that,” he added.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020