Regular commentator David Croft will continue for a sixth season, while ex-F1 driver Anthony Davidson will be his off-sider as he enters his third year in his new role.
Also joining them will be the newly-recruited pit lane reporter Natalie Pinkham (pictured with Davidson), who replaces Holly Samos, who stepped down at the end of the 2010 season to spend more time with her family.
Pinkham was presented to motorsport fans at the AUTOSPORT International Show yesterday, and is clearly thrilled at her appointment.
“I can’t wait to get fully involved and immersed in the F1 season and am hugely looking forward to getting face-to-face with the teams – and making my mark with them. I am ready to go,” she beamed.
Pinkham has been a presenter of the Isle of Man TT races and also reported from the Tennis Masters Cup for Sky Sports.
5 Live’s sister TV partner recently announced it was replacing Jonathan Legard with David Coulthard in the commentary box, and promoting Martin Brundle to the role of lead commentator ahead of the 2011 season.
[Original image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020