Mercedes GP has confirmed it will launch its 2011 challenger – dubbed the W02 – on the opening day of pre-season testing at Valencia, being 1 February.
The low-key launch will follow the general practice of many teams up and down the pit lane and serve as a photo call featuring the team’s drivers, Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher, while team boss Ross Brawn and Mercedes competition boss Norbert Haug will also be on hand.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020