The V8 Supercars teams working in the Walkinsaw Performance stable have taken the wraps off their 2011 livery designs ahead of the start of the season, with Holden Racing Team and the one-car Bundaberg Racing team showing off their colour schemes.
HRT will carry the numbers 1 and 2 on their Holden Commodores by dint of securing the services of newly-crowned champion James Courtney, who partners the incumbent Garth Tander at the team.
The team continues with its title sponsorship from the TOLL logistics group, with new stickers on the car from UD Trucks and Rockstar energy drink groups.
Meanwhile, Bundaberg Racing unveiled its livery scheme for Fabian Coulthard’s #61 car, with the most noticeable change being the switch to a black-and-orange colour scheme in deference to title sponsor Bundaberg’s primary rum label, rather than the ‘Red’ label drink it was spruiking in its sponsorship last year.
The outfit has been trimmed to a one-car outfit, with the disappointing Andrew Thomson dropped from the squad, and the team’s license sold back to V8SA rather than it being bought by another competing outfit.
Bundaberg Racing will also operate a car in the V8 Utes series for former V8SA regular Cameron McConville, who will represent HRT in the endurance races later in the season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020