Team Lotus is the latest F1 team to confirm it will be running its 2011 campaigner at the first pre-season test at Valencia.
But the maiden running of the car will be delayed by a day – missing out on the first day of pre-season testing – so the team can take advantage of the sport’s rules allowing it a private test day, which it will use on 4 February.
The team will officially launch its 2011 challenger – dubbed the ‘T11’ – at 5AM GMT (midday in Tony Fernandes’ Malaysia) on Monday 31 January.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020