However, onto a more serious tone, the Sauber team has announced that it has renewed its sponsorship contract with Mad-Croc for the 2011 season, with the UK-based maker of energy chews, gum and drinks increasing its sponsorship of the Swiss team.
The company joined forces with Sauber in mid-2010, and the increased involvement with the team will mean that its logos will also be visible on the C30’s air deflectors, having been visible on the read wing endplates and nose cone of the C29 predecessor.
“Mad-Croc’s products are a perfect match for Formula 1,” said team founder Peter Sauber. “We are delighted to be able to renew this partnership.”
Mad-Croc is also a title sponsor of a Corvette team in the FIA GT1 Championship that ran former F1 driver Mika Salo in the series’ 2010 season.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020