Former F1 drivers – and interviewees of Richard’s F1 – Allen Berg and Stefan Johansson will reunite for a special event in February at Berg’s Racing School.
Johansson – who contested almost 80 Grand Prix starts with teams such as Tyrrell, Ferrari, McLaren and Ligier, as well as winning the 12 Hours of Sebring and the 24 Hours of Le Mans – will join ABRS as a racing coach for the School’s Thunderhill One Day Formula Car program on February 17.
The event means that ABRS will be the only North American racing school to have two ex-F1 drivers on their coaching roster.
This is a unique opportunity for any interested people in North American who’d love to gain unique knowledge from two extremely experienced racing drivers.
Spaces are still available for the day’s event, and you can click here for more information.
Click on the ABRS banner below to view the Allen Berg Racing Schools’ website.
Click on the images below to read our exclusive interviews with Berg and Johansson:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020