The Senna documentary made its North American debut at the film festival this week, earning rave reviews from critics and scooping an official prize for the film’s makers, earning the World Cinema Audience Award for Documentary Film.
The film was released in Japan and Brazil last year ahead of a worldwide release this year.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019
- Williams confirms Latifi for 2020 - 28 November, 2019
- Supercars: Stanaway hangs up his helmet - 26 November, 2019
- Formula E: Sims wins chaotic second race in Diriyah - 24 November, 2019