Red Bull Racing has become the first of three teams who will today unveil their 2011 championship challengers, with Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber taking the wraps off the new Adrian Newey designed RB7 in the Valencia pit lane this morning.
The new car – which Newey hopes will propel him to successive Constructors’ championship titles for the first time since 1992-3 with Williams – features a higher nose than its predecessor. The car retains a shark-fin engine cover and a new concept rear wing design.
The car – which in its design stages was likened as an evolution of the title-winning RB6 – will be put through its first paces by Sebastian Vettel when pre-season testing kicks off this morning.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020