Members of the Australian press were invited to join the Victorian Tourism and Major Events Minister Louise Asher, Qantas CEO Alan Joyce and Australian Grand Prix Corporation Chairman Ron Walker at the 2011 Formula 1™ Qantas Australian Grand Prix media launch today.
On- and off-track activities scheduled for this year’s event have been detailed, and the AGP Ambassador – a QANTAS Boeing 747 decked out in the 2011 AGP colours – was unveiled along with a Red Bull Racing F1 show car.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020