Here’s just a taste of what’s inside this month’s issue:
Michael Schumacher interview: Why the seven-time World Champion believes he “absolutely” can win an eighth title.
How F1 cars will look in 2020: Get ready for standardised wings and KERS units producing 250bhp
Sergio Pérez feature: Mexico’s first F1 driver in almost 30 years; even the country’s president is a fan… how will he cope?
Felipe Massa feature: F1 journalist Tony Dodgins analyses why this year is the most important for the Brazilian’s F1 career.
A look at the Austin F1 circuit: or at least, what it should look like…
Eddie Jordan interview: The former team boss meets up with old friend – and acclaimed F1 journalist – Maurice Hamilton to discuss F1, team orders and Eddie Irvine.
Remembering Tom Walkinsaw: Alan Henry looks back on the life of the late Arrows boss.
There are plenty more items and articles inside that we haven’t listed above, so make sure you pick up a copy! To subscribe, click here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Chief Editor at MotorsportM8
Hasn't missed a Grand Prix since 1989. Has a soft spot for Minardi. Tattooed with 35+ Grand Prix circuits.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020