Two of the country’s leading rock bands are set to deliver two days of on-stage entertainment for visitors to the 2011 Australian Grand Prix.
The award-winning Birds of Tokyo (ARIA winners for Best Rock Album) will headline the relaunched Sidetracked music festival on the Saturday night of the Grand Prix weekend as part of the Sidetracked Music festival.
On Sunday, the hugely popular local band The Living End will thrill audiences after the Grand Prix in an event open to all ticket-holders after the podium presentation.
To find out more about the Australian Grand Prix or to purchase tickets, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020