The former Jaguar, Red Bull and HRT racer kindly gave us an exclusive interview last year, where we were one of the first websites to break the story of his then-appointment as HRT’s reserve driver. The Austrian would later go on to record three race starts for the back of the grid outfit, but is currently without an F1 role on the eve of the 2011 F1 season.
Here’s hoping a great birthday present comes your way, Christian!
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020