The Hispania Racing Team has shown off the first CGI renderings of its 2011 challenger and the brand new colour scheme it will run in the upcoming season.
“We are very pleased to introduce the first spec of the F111,” said team owner José Ramón Carabante.
“This is only a first step as we are planning several updates during the season.”
“We have made a big improvement for our second season and what you see confirms our commitment to F1,” added team principal Colin Kolles.
The livery is designed by Hollywood graphic designer Daniel Simon – famous for his work on the TRON: Legacy film – and is apparently a first iteration.
With the team’s sole confirmed sponsor being the Indian-based TATA conglomerate, we’re certainly fans of the ‘This could be you’ logo splashes to encourage prospective sponsors to come on board.
[Original images via HRT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019